Infocomm Group keeps log files that include your IP address for statistic and logging of abuse purpose only. Log files are under no circumstances shared with any third party except if required by law or court orderby a competent court.
By signing up for Infocomm Group’s newsletter, updating and adding your details to the database or other subscriptions or classifieds on the Infocomm Group site, you agree that:
- Infocomm Oman stores your contact details and personal information if provided including: full name, e-mail, gender, company name and address, city, country, IP address, phone number, fax number, birth date, nationality, etc. in a database;
- Infocomm Oman may use your personal information to send you information about Infocomm Group, including third party information however the sender will always be Infocomm Group for easy identification;
- We may contact you via email if our terms changes, if authorities demands it, when services are added, updated or modified;
- You can request to be deleted from our database and all information held about you by Infocomm Group will be removed;
- Infocomm Group may use, store, transfer and process your personal information; and
- If you choose to contact a company or organisation or a person through Origin Oman, is entitled to disclose any of your information or details that it holds (including your IP address) to that company or organization or person.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own, control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
You can however, remove yourself from any of the Infocomm Group mailing lists, commercial messages or info messages by following the instructions at the end of each email sent to you by Infocomm Group. Any mailing lists on the site will in no way be shared, sold or any other way be revealed to any third parties other than as specifically provided in this or if required by law or court order by a competent court.
- Infocomm Group may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Infocomm Group allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Infocomm Group’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Infocomm Group gives you the ability to edit your Infocomm Group Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Infocomm Group to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Infocomm Group account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Infocomm Group Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Infocomm Group uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Third party websites
- This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Infocomm Group. Please be aware that we, Infocomm Group, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
- Infocomm Group may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions send an email to email@example.com.