New to mobile marketing? We’ve spent years helping small businesses enterprises implement mobile marketing solutions that are easy, affordable, and highly effective. Don’t have a mobile marketing strategy yet? Keep on reading. Mobile marketing is big business…and we’ve got all the resources you need to jump-start your own campaigns. Need help? Our experts are just a phone call away. Call us now on +968 24151020 / 21.
Ok you get it, mobile is kind of important these days.
Our Mobile Marketing Newsletter
Want to stay in the loop? Sign up for our mobile marketing newsletter to hear about the latest ways that Infocomm’s SMS marketing easy, affordable, and powerful. Sign up now!
Mobile Marketing Trends
Mobile marketing is growing like crazy. With brands spending over $8 billion in the U.S. this year on mobile, how can it not be a part of your company’s marketing plan? Let’s break down the numbers:
- Growth in 2016 mobile ad spending: 75%
- Mobile will capture a slight majority of online ad spending in 2017, according to a new forecast
- Total spending on mobile advertising will soar from roughly $8.5 billion this year to more than $31.1 billion in 2017
- Average minutes a day adults spend using mobile devices: 141
- Overall, mobile in retail is now a $5.7 billion business worldwide and continues to grow rapidly. It is the single fastest moving trend in retail since Internet was added to stores, according to IHL Group
- Consumers are spending as much time on mobile as they are in the traditional online category (desktops and laptops) (BI)
Mobile Marketing Strategy & Solutions
When it comes to a mobile marketing strategy, you need to cover all of your bases. Essential channels within the mobile universe include: mobile search, mobile ads via display, social and search engines (essential for local merchants), a smartphone- and tablet-optimized website (to appeal to all those visitors you’ll be bringing in), and, of course, mobile text marketing.
“97% open rates and universal adoption make text messaging the most effective form of mobile marketing.”
What do all of these strategies have in common? They allow you to reach your customers on any device, anywhere, anytime.
Call us now on +968 24151020 / 21.